Learn about driving rules in a country before you leave for the trip.
Search Now and Get Your Lowest Car Rental Quotes!
US-RentACar.com serves all the largest destinations in the USA offering one way rental cars, airport car rentals and off-airport rentals.Serving all major airports and many other pick up locations, we are sure you will be a satisfied customer. Even if you need a car rental in a less popular city, you will surely be able to find a great deal on one of the million cars we offer.
US-RentACar.com uses search engine powered by Cartrawler who's largest suppliers are Thrifty, Avis, Budget, Hertz, Dollar, Enterprice, Alamo, Sixt, Europcar, Fox Rent a Car, National, Ace Rent a Car, Payless Car Rental and Advantage Car Rental.
We give you the lowest possible price for great cars all over the world. The price you are quoted is always complete with all the insurance you need to be covered. We also have a huge amount of new cars so you can be confident in receiving a worthy vehicle for your holiday.
To make a reservation you don't need a credit card in most destinations and reservations also can be cancelled at any time. Regularly with car discount and coupon codes we offer free rent a car upgrades and weekend specials.
Cheap Rent A Car offers for summer
Summer is a high demand season for all travel related products, that it why rent a car prices grow dramatically between June and September. In order to save money and not be left aside when no cars are available book your car as soon as possible.
So don't wait till the beginning of your summer holidays, reserve today and secure your best rate for your summer trip!
Questions and Answers
How old do I need to be to rent a car?
In most cases you need to be a minimum of 25 years old BUT you can still rent a car in most states if you are over 21 years old. In this case a mandatory surcharge usually applies and the in ability to lower excess charges may also apply. This varies from company to company. Some vehicle types may also be restricted. Some New York suppliers will let you rent a car if you are 18 years old, though fees apply.
Do I need a credit card?
Yes and no. You do not need a credit card to make the booking. A credit card needs to be reserved amount of total payment when you pick up the car, whether it be yours or someone else's who is present. This is a security measure and is needed in case of emergency or in the event of damage to the car during your rental period.
Is my credit card debited at the time of reservation?
No. Your credit card is debited at the time of returning the car. The credit card is used to confirm your booking and as a security measure, if any damge has been done to the car when you return it back to rental counter or airport drop off location.
Will I be charged by failing to show up?
No, you will not be charged if you fail to show up. No surcharges or no show fees.
Can I make a reservation for a One Way car rental?
Yes you can. All of Cartrawler suppliers with the exception of Thrifty allow one way rentals. Please note: one way rentals may incur a one way fee, though this fee will always be included in our quote for your vehicle.
Car Rental Tips
1. Before you are making a reservation, read carefully car rental conditions of the deal, make sure what is included and excluded in total price. Make sure about car details- it is petrol or diesel car and fuel tank policy. When you collect the car remember to have with you these documents: valid driver's license, credit card and your car rental voucher.
2. Make sure before you go with your car, check for car rental company contact details in case of car accident or breakdown assistance.
3. Report all situations and problems including fine tickets, parking penalties and driving penalties to the car rental company. Any way after car rental they will recognize and charge your credit card including additional administration fees.
4. When you return your car don't forget to leave your fuel tank at the level of fuel policy - empty or full.
5. When you arrive home check week to week next 2-3 weeks your credit card statement to make sure there is no additional charges from your car rental company, and if there is, contact car rental company immediately.