Car Rental Shannon Airport
This is the best place for cheap car rental Shannon Airport.
US-RentACar Shannon Airport has the lowest possible prices for dependable and cheap Shannon Airport car rental. The most convenient way to start your holiday in Ireland is with a car rental Shannon Airport. Reserve your Shannon Airport car rental in advance to save even more money. You will pay a much lower price when you book your car rental Shannon Airport well before you will arrive. We deliver discounted prices for car rental destinations all over the world, including Shannon.
Cheap Rent A Car in Shannon Airport
With US-RentACar Shannon Airport, you can be confident that the price you are quoted is the best all inclusive rate possible. Give yourself a perfect holiday with the freedom of car rental Shannon Airport. You deserve a smooth vacation and you will be pleasantly surprised at the simplicity of a Shannon Airport car rental. Do not waste anymore time, book your vehicle today with US-RentACar Shannon Airport. The end result will be a worry free vacation and a satisfying experience.
There is only one place to get the highest quality cars for the cheapest prices and that is US-RentACar Shannon Airport.
If you find a lower price, contact our customer support and we will work hard to match the deal!
Picture Gallery of Shannon Airport
airplane at shannon airport
shannon airport entrance
usa border preclearance at shannon airport
Airport Data for SNN
Transportation from SNN
Distance from SNN to:
- Shannon city center – 2 miles (3 km)
- Ennis – 16 miles (26 km)
- Limerick – 22 miles (35 km)
- Cratloe – 10 miles (16 km)
- Sixmilebridge – 8 miles (13 km)
Nearest Major Airports:
- Galway Airport – 49 miles (79 km)
- Cork Airport – 81 miles (130 km)
- Dublin Airport – 147 miles (237 km)
Average High Temperatures for Shannon:
- Summer – 18°C (64°F)
- Autumn – 16°C (61°F)
- Winter – 8°C (46°F)
- Spring – 11°C (52°F)
Shannon Time Zone:
- The same as Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Hotels near SNN:
- There is 1 hotel which is only about 2 minutes walking distance from the airport
- There are 3 hotels located within 3 miles (5 km) from the airport.
Facts about SNN:
- Shannon Airport was Ireland’s third busiest airport and in 2006
- The airport has nearly 4 million passengers each year
- Ryanair is the busiest flight operator to this airport
- Ireland’s longest runway can be found at Shannon airport
- The runways were used as a training area for the Concorde Jet
Car Rental at Shannon Airport:
- There are several car rental companies at Shannon Airport
- Book your car rental in advance to save time and money
- The car rental companies at the airport function between 8:00 – 20:00
- There are few car companies that also operate 24 hours
Shannon City Bus:
- The bus information desk can be found outside the arrival hall of the airport
- There are several busses that ply from the airport to various destinations
- The buses depart every 30-60 minutes
- Further information on bus services and time tables can be got from their websites
- The airport taxi service desk is located at the arrivals hall of the airport.
- The taxi services are available for all flights and can be booked at the taxi desk.
- The minimum fare to Shannon city via taxi is 10.00 EUR.
- Fares can be adjusted according to the agreement between the driver and customer.
- The average taxi fares is 2.25 EUR/mile (1.40 EUR/km)
- *1.00 EUR = 1.42 USD, 0.86 GBP
- There are almost 5,000 car park spaces available at the airport
- These are patrolled regularly by police authorities
- Short-term parking is available for up to 24 hours
- The short-term car park is opposite the terminal building
- The minimum time for car park is 15 minutes and the charge is 1.50 EUR
- Additional time is prorated on an hourly basis
- The maximum daily charge is 20.00 EUR
- Car Park 1 is at the rear end of the short-term car park
- Car Parks 2, 3 and 4 are farther from the main terminal
- Daily price = 9.50 EUR
- Weekly price = 47.50 EUR
- *1.00 EUR = 1.42 USD, 0.86 GBP
*Prices, information and exchange rates are as of August 13, 2009